Mark 1 Nozzle
QUIK-RELEASE NOZZLE ASSEMBLIES
- Uni-Spray Nozzles are injection molded from custom-blended polypropylene, a cost-effective material that is corrosion and heat-resistant and impervious to most chemicals.
- The tip design resists clogging and buildup due to its smooth shape and low coefficient of friction.
- A wide variety of Uni-Spray Clamp-On Nozzles are available to suit your application and are colour-coded for easy identification (see table below).
- All nozzles are available with a Single-Spring or an optional Double-Spring configuration for pressures over 60 psi (4.0 bar).
- All nozzles are available in three spigot sizes, to fit 9/16″, 21/32″ or 13/16″ (14 mm, 17 mm and 19 mm) diameter holes in the riser.
MARK 1 ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE ASSEMBLY
- Permits directional adjustment of the nozzle tip anywhere within a 45° included angle.
- Interchangeable Nozzle Tips are available in Full Cone, Hollow Cone or Flat Spray styles with various combinations of spray angle and flow rate.
- The Mark 1 is also available with a Threaded Ball Connection in 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ NPT or BSP, allowing the use of any threaded plastic, brass or steel nozzle.
The Mark 1 Nozzle Assembly is color-coded for convenient identification, and is available to fit the following pipe sizes: